*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Can't type for toffee
Don
Ooh reminder email :p
Any real living animal should be allowed so that will include bugs, spiders, ants, bees etc etc. So no worries there guys.

As for mythical the only thing we are asking is do we allow unicorns, dragons, ok maybe Monitor..... but deffo no way on trolls (enough of them about ;)) dwarfs etc.... :)

EDIT: So far I'd say that's three in favour of allowing mythical...

Go on then :)
+1 here

If anyone finds a beer with Odin in the name please say :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Update:

Well with the first ever competition finally over and a happy maccapacca (no typo) crowned champion, we once again find ourselves rushing out to buy some more beer :) Yes BOTW mk2 is now up and running with a mix of some familiar names and some brand new. Keeping close to the original version with a twenty six week stint we funnily enough started with 'A' and decided it should be an Ale from any country starting with... yes an A. Out of the above thirty people nineteen entered with a few claiming excuses and the rest, well time will tell. The scoring system has changed ever so slightly with the addition of every 'valid' entry now receives 1 point giving the maximum points a boost to 4, this was claimed by Ahleckz, Mike306, Marvt74, pingwing, silent, Jokester and Moobert so well done all on the flying start :)

Just noticed you missed me out of the list of 4 pointers, stealing my chance in the spotlight :(

Caporegime
Ok since it's St.Patricks Day (17th March) this weekend I've decided to have an extra surprise....

Highest scoring people for the round go into the 'Hat' and a winner will be drawn at random.... said winner shall receive a pack of Guinness Poker cards :)

20130314192843484.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom