*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
divinewindrounda.jpg

I get it now. :)

Animal: check

Caporegime
Ok people....

I've been thinking about how I'm going to score the U - UK round when it comes to scrabble. So far I'm thinking say your scrabble score is 22 then you would get 2 points plus your valid entry point = 3 Say you had 58 points then 5 plus valid entry point = 6 etc etc

How does this go with the rest of you? As always please feel free to speak your minds or offer other ideas :)

Don
Ok people....

I've been thinking about how I'm going to score the U - UK round when it comes to scrabble. So far I'm thinking say your scrabble score is 22 then you would get 2 points plus your valid entry point = 3 Say you had 58 points then 5 plus valid entry point = 6 etc etc

How does this go with the rest of you? As always please feel free to speak your minds or offer other ideas :)
What will be included in the score?

Brewery + Beer Name as it appears on the lablel?

or just Beer Name (including things like IPA, Porter, Stout etc)

Caporegime
What will be included in the score?

Brewery + Beer Name as it appears on the lablel?

or just Beer Name (including things like IPA, Porter, Stout etc)

Well for the drink off we didn't allow type ie. lager / stout / ale etc in the title to be counted. This time I think we should allow it but still not the Brewery name?

Soldato
It's a tricky one. If it's something like a Minotaur or dragon then I'd be inclined to say yes. But if we're talking dwarves/elves/goblins then no.

Also throws into the equation, what about insects/bugs?

Soldato
It's a tricky one. If it's something like a Minotaur or dragon then I'd be inclined to say yes. But if we're talking dwarves/elves/goblins then no.

I'd agree with this, anything that is in essence a animal is fine, unicorns mythical lizards etc, humonoid creatures like trolls and dwarfs are a no.

Caporegime

I'd agree with this, anything that is in essence a animal is fine, unicorns mythical lizards etc, humonoid creatures like trolls and dwarfs are a no.

Any real living animal should be allowed so that will include bugs, spiders, ants, bees etc etc. So no worries there guys.

As for mythical the only thing we are asking is do we allow unicorns, dragons, ok maybe Monitor..... but deffo no way on trolls (enough of them about ;)) dwarfs etc.... :)

EDIT: So far I'd say that's three in favour of allowing mythical...

Back
Top Bottom