*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
Fruit beer is not popular round these parts, 8 shops visited throughout the week and they all had one, the same one.......:(

Edit* It ain't all that and a bag of chips, either!

Caporegime
Put my beer for this week into the freezer for 15 minutes to cool down and started playing Bioshock Infinite.
An hour+ later it's rather cold. Not sure if the beer has chill haze, or if it's bottle conditioned and really, really cloudy. Bottle doesn't mention it beingg bottle conditioned though.
Only good thing is I already knew I didn't like this beer, so it's not like it's particularly worse.

Entry in, i hate fruit beer and hate the type of beer it is so wont be drank for a while!

Fruit beer is not popular round these parts, 8 shops visited throughout the week and they all had one, the same one.......:(

Edit* It ain't all that and a bag of chips, either!

Cheers folks, all received :)

Associate
Nooo. Got distracted with housework and just opened my beer past the deadline. FML

:( :mad:

I think you can drink it after the deadline, but just get your photo in before.

Anyway, as it's now too late to get more pictures in, did anyone go for that peach/apricot lambic that tesco are selling? Was so tempted by it as I've never tried a lambic. I'm put off by them supposedly being very sour. Any good?

Associate
I think you can drink it after the deadline, but just get your photo in before.

Anyway, as it's now too late to get more pictures in, did anyone go for that peach/apricot lambic that tesco are selling? Was so tempted by it as I've never tried a lambic. I'm put off by them supposedly being very sour. Any good?

My local Tesco's didnt have that...!

Back
Top Bottom