*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Haha oi! I don't work on call like that... :p

And today's been an off day with a horrible hangover...

fkx0ytkfb7fyd1u.gif

Soldato
Do you mean like Feet instead of Foot? I presume that would be fine.

Bit of a nightmare for me, i left my bottle on the side to take a picture of but it got thrown out in the recycling which got emptied today. Just had to wander around picking up one. Really not looking forward to trying it though!

Soldato
Yes that's fine with the only exception being a cider outside of the cider round :)

Sweet.

Now for another question (sorry). The numbered beer. You say shilling beer, but I have never seen it down here. Or do you mean beer named as a number, or shilling beer?

Also, can the King beer be a fictional King, or do they have to be a real human past or present style king?

ta :D

Caporegime
Numbered beer is shilling beer.

King beer is any King past or present or could even be a beer with just KING' in the name...

As for 'feet'.... I'm seriously starting to lose the will to live here

EDIT: Oh while on 'body parts' subject just before anyone asks.... if in any doubt of it being allowed then we shall check if it's listed in the dictionary as being classed as a part in any shape or form, then it counts. If somebody asks which version of dictionary....

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you mean like Feet instead of Foot? I presume that would be fine.

Bit of a nightmare for me, i left my bottle on the side to take a picture of but it got thrown out in the recycling which got emptied today. Just had to wander around picking up one. Really not looking forward to trying it though!

I meant toe/toes etc. don't see why they shouldn't but wanted to check.

Sweet.

Now for another question (sorry). The numbered beer. You say shilling beer, but I have never seen it down here. Or do you mean beer named as a number, or shilling beer?

Also, can the King beer be a fictional King, or do they have to be a real human past or present style king?

ta :D

I cant find many shilling beers locally, the only one so far is a '90 Shilling' which I can't enter. :(

As for the King I'm assuming it can be either fictional or real.

Back
Top Bottom