*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
Going back to King beer, judges ruling please...

If a beer has two names on the label (excluding brewery), for example the made up "Monkey George" beer with George referring to King George I to IV or however many King Georges there were. Valid entry or no?

If picture was of a monkey no.
if it was of a monkey wearing a crown yes.

Soldato
Well I'm really struggling with this 'King' entry.....
I need to have a real hunt around this week.

This weeks entry is the hardest one I have managed to source yet. I have had some drives out to odd places in the past weeks / comps, but my UK wide internet search ended up leadingme to a very local brewer, who brews in the next village from where I grew up, about 5 miles away. Never even heard of them before and I like my local brews! I still could not find their beer I was after and did not know if they still produced it so called up the master brewer himself who lead me to a little shop that had some.

It just must be 4 points.

Caporegime
This weeks entry is the hardest one I have managed to source yet. I have had some drives out to odd places in the past weeks / comps, but my UK wide internet search ended up leadingme to a very local brewer, who brews in the next village from where I grew up, about 5 miles away. Never even heard of them before and I like my local brews! I still could not find their beer I was after and did not know if they still produced it so called up the master brewer himself who lead me to a little shop that had some.

It just must be 4 points.

Blown away! This competition never ceases to amaze me, well done mate :)

Soldato
I got you in my sights Marv and soon....

...soon you'll be in my rearview mirror ;)

Only if you turn it around so its facing forwards....

Picked my King beer up yesterday.

Has anyone noticed the sheer amount of musicians that seem to be turning their hand to booze recently? The Elbow beer (excellent btw) has been around a while but i recently spotted a beer by Frank Turner and after searching i found all these

http://www.signaturebrew.co.uk/

Quite intrigued about the Professor Greens American Pale Ale

Back
Top Bottom