*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
Well I've got one with a first name of a king as part of the beer name, but the beer name is someone who isn't a king. So does that count?

Or equally I've got two with king, but neither is a king.

Associate
Well I've got one with a first name of a king as part of the beer name, but the beer name is someone who isn't a king. So does that count?

TBH you done well , finding King was hardest so far, that you found 2 impressed

Soldato
I've got two with King and a Kings name in the title, and one with just King. Two of these I expect to see entered by others, and to be honest I'm not that confident about the third either!

Caporegime

Ahh if you mean like say the beer name (completely made up) is Kingdom Ale?

This was something we discussed in the thread and never really resolved.... if I'm wrong and you mean something like 'Marlon King Ale' (he's a footballer) who isn't a King but has the name King that's fine.....

If I'm still wrong and you wish to ask again then please do matey or take the gamble and be on the 'Executioners Block' :eek:

Caporegime
I've got two with King and a Kings name in the title, and one with just King. Two of these I expect to see entered by others, and to be honest I'm not that confident about the third either!

Ok, you pretty much nailed it on the head. Looks like there will be two popular choices and a gamble on a 4 pointer. You have to decide which of the popular choices will be the least, or as mentioned take a gamble on the vote of the baying mob :D

Caporegime
Had a bit of an idea about tonight's results.

What you all think about this....

Everyone who has a 'valid' (a clear cut King entry) will have a vote on the outcome of others that don't. Nothing new here I hear you all yell, aaah ;) but this time when you vote you select by worst to best.

Say we have 4 people that have a dodgy entry of choice.... (wink wink) You vote on each entry with either 1 (lowest) to 4(highest) then once voting is completed by ALL, the scores are added up and an average taken.... if above that score you get the points and if not you get the chop?

Back
Top Bottom