*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Had a bit of an idea about tonight's results.

What you all think about this....

Everyone who has a 'valid' (a clear cut King entry) will have a vote on the outcome of others that don't. Nothing new here I hear you all yell, aaah ;) but this time when you vote you select by worst to best.

Say we have 4 people that have a dodgy entry of choice.... (wink wink) You vote on each entry with either 1 (lowest) to 4(highest) then once voting is completed by ALL, the scores are added up and an average taken.... if above that score you get the points and if not you get the chop?

So you have to go 1 to 4? What if you don't think any of them meet the criteria? :eek:

Caporegime
Damn Iphome Simon I neeed a new phone soon please xxxxxxxxx :D:D:D
Ok how about this, the 4 debateables shall be listed and then either yes to points or no points majority wins. :)

Ok so like a thumbs up or down kind of thing.... we now have 5 on the list of doom :D

So say 15 people are voting, and you receive 8 thumbs up you get the points and anything less, thumbs down and the chop!

EDIT: I'll list them (the people on the list) from A - whatever letter we finish with on the list and each valid entry can post a message with each letter and yes or no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom