*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Anything money related and as shilling was the original option it shall remain valid. If you find a 1/2p beer ... so will it mate :)

Ok.

I'm still trying to get a shilling beer, is it ok if it's just 60/ 80/ 90/ etc. on the label or does it have to say shilling?

If I can't get a shilling beer I will try and get the money related beer I have seen.

Caporegime
Ok.

I'm still trying to get a shilling beer, is it ok if it's just 60/ 80/ 90/ etc. on the label or does it have to say shilling?

If I can't get a shilling beer I will try and get the money related beer I have seen.

Shilling beer is fine mate, and with either the 60/ 80/ 90? it will be perfectly fine :)

Caporegime
Ah ok, the one i saw was Pound but it was in relation to the weight meaning rather than monetry eg

10 pound fish (Not the actual beer name)

Since it didn't really have any relation to money i wasn't sure if it'd be allowed.

:) I see what you mean, but I honestly think that would still be accepted by the masses ;)

Disclaimer in case of future quote... I think it's ok, but mob that votes may not :D

Soldato
I highly recommend the customer service of beers of Europe website rang Tuesday afternoon with my order, it arrived 07:30ish Wednesday morning.
Ok a question if you will, my cask beer doesnt say cask on main front label but it says cask conditioned on the rear of the bottle would this count I assume yes.? :)

Caporegime
I highly recommend the customer service of beers of Europe website rang Tuesday afternoon with my order, it arrived 07:30ish Wednesday morning.
Ok a question if you will, my cask beer doesnt say cask on main front label but it says cask conditioned on the rear of the bottle would this count I assume yes.? :)

Yes that will be fine, it will be listed as 'cask' :)

Back
Top Bottom