*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
:) I see what you mean, but I honestly think that would still be accepted by the masses ;)

Disclaimer in case of future quote... I think it's ok, but mob that votes may not :D

thats like saying a 20 ton car. nowt to do with cash. but if it's just a number then fine. seem to be changing the goal poasts all the way through and i won't stand for it .........

;)

Soldato
Agreed, i thought the same but was struggling.

I found one which is so unbeliveably tedious theres no way it'll be allowed especially since my light beer wasn't despite saying light in the name!

My local beer shop were certainly stumped this time around :(

Caporegime
Agreed, i thought the same but was struggling.

I found one which is so unbeliveably tedious theres no way it'll be allowed especially since my light beer wasn't despite saying light in the name!

My local beer shop were certainly stumped this time around :(

It stated Light or Lite not Alight. That said it went to a vote and everyone as always had there say. Just as you yourself have had in previous rounds.

Now getting back to the 'N' round, I myself would allow 'pound' as it can also be money related. Now if it was displayed as 'lb' then clearly no.

Caporegime
well, the word money, shilling, pound etc is the name of the beer. wadworths 15p stout or gattlings 30s shilling beer. not 10 pound bag.

that's my opinion anyway. sounds like this could be another messy round.

For sure it will be a messy round mate. Once again we are going over things that should've been ironed out in the two weeks before the competition started.

Soldato
Well after much time spent in various shops and deciding that Banks Carribbean Lager probably wouldn't be allowed I came home and routed in the recycling bin and found my original entry and took a photo !

Sounds like a better solution than mine, got a feeling it's going to break this week, mostly for my own amusement.

Back
Top Bottom