• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
FAO Seabiscuit...

Mate just got your entry into my own email account at 8.06pm, I had the Trust message to same account much earlier! Oh and still nothing into the BOTW email account.

EDIT: Still nothing in the BOTW email account mate. Weird!

Last edited:
Associate
Well I only sent it the once, with the Beer email being the main address, but it was CC'd so that it would go to you other one.
So it's not a problem with it leaving my PC, but must be a problem somewhere with it being routed to you? I have no idea.

Soldato
Entered my T entry early doors.

Only as I thought I would drink it last night (after going out on the shant) and decided to put it in the freezer to cool down. Forgot all about it till this morning. It was frozen solid and some frozen bitter has seeped out so thought best to drink it asap. :D

Caporegime
Entered my T entry early doors.

Only as I thought I would drink it last night (after going out on the shant) and decided to put it in the freezer to cool down. Forgot all about it till this morning. It was frozen solid and some frozen bitter has seeped out so thought best to drink it asap. :D

Arrived, cheers mate :)

Back
Top Bottom