*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
@seabiscuit, entry once again received mate via Trust message ONLY. Might be worth setting up a new email account Gmail or Live etc to try next week to see if any difference is made. Having said that, I've zero problems with you sending it as you are till the comp. is over buddy :) Just trying to get to the root of the problem is all.

EDIT: Mate it's came through on the comp. address just now, yet showing as 19:06

Last edited:
Associate
@Seabiscuit, entry once again received mate via Trust message ONLY. Might be worth setting up a new email account Gmail or Live etc to try next week to see if any difference is made. Having said that, I've zero problems with you sending it as you are till the comp. is over buddy :) Just trying to get to the root of the problem is all.

EDIT: Mate it's came through on the comp. address just now, yet showing as 19:06

Sent 18:57, so that seems a reasonable time.
But a bit weird.

This late in the competition, and with a couple of no entries (because of email issues for two of the three) it seems pretty pointless to set up a new email for the last couple of weeks. I'm in this for fun and to try new beers, not to win. Finding a nice new beer is the prize.

Caporegime
very interesting maybe Simon`s email account doesn't like beer anymore? so finds it offensive to send anything beer related

Well from the time I logged out (after a refresh with that client) of one account and into my Trust account and then back again.... bingo! That said the problem entries I stayed logged into the competition email.

Would just love to sort this problem once and for all, think I'll change competition email address for next one. Yes :) I've said it.

Soldato
But a bit weird.

This late in the competition, and with a couple of no entries (because of email issues for two of the three) it seems pretty pointless to set up a new email for the last couple of weeks. I'm in this for fun and to try new beers, not to win. Finding a nice new beer is the prize.

In for the Fun???? may I remind yur dearest one how you've grumbled at me about certain beer choicings?

Caporegime
But a bit weird.

Fair point mate on the time, though still doesn't explain the others. As for new account it was purely for testing.

As mentioned above, think I'll change it next comp. :)

Back
Top Bottom