*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
True, but a point winning Belgian beer that I actually might like isn't!!

I see your point - my local Tesco is well stocked up with a selection of beers from all over the world. They've even got a good choice from Belgium but as you say whether one of them will award you with full marks and whether you enjoy it or not all remains to be seen.

I'm quite fortunate as there's quite a few very good deli's within a short drive all with an excellent selection - in saying that there's every chance someone else may have chosen the same option as me come Sat night :p

Take a chance dude - try another beer you wouldn't normally have purchased . . . . . . . :D

taB

taB

Associate
taB I've updated my Excel so me forgetting every week won't happen again :D

I was relying on you forgetting every time so I could build up my postcount....

Have a beer for this week now and it'll be drunk tomorrow at some point between the champagne, claret, white burg and port I'm serving up for our pre Christmas Christmas lunch.

Soldato
Have you tried all of them? If there's nothing you've not tried then buy one and then send it to me :)

We weren't as long as expected seeing Santa so managed a beer stop on the way home! I bought 4 and would normally decide which to enter after drinking them but no time! At least I don't have to enter my Tesco entry! (which is on offer at 4 bottles for £6 I should add!)

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
somea.jpg

That's all I got dude :)

Back
Top Bottom