*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato

Well - four points anyway. :)

Well done to everyone that entered this week. To be fair I really hoped Poland would win the vote given I've recently been there and come back with a few genuine Polish beers. Belgium for all its variety was still quite a hard choice so well done to all those who gained full marks. Also thanks again to Macca for taking time out of his Sat night to share with us and our beer comp :D

Soldato
Macca, how come you're joint top when you've dropped points this week!

Also just remembered i'm busy tomorrow lunchtime and off to Budapest on Friday. Not quite sure when i'll be able to fit in time for all my christmas beers! We not got a festive round this year?

Soldato
Not updated the overall points yet, does anyone even check them? I'll do it tonight :)

Good point. I was thinking 20/4 is 5 weeks which is what we've had. Forgot about the jesters.

Oh bother, only thing I had any chances of getting my hands on was Leffe. Didn't bother since I thought it would only net a single point.

Quite often the most obvious choice is a 4 pointer because everyone avoids them. Much like you did :p

taB

taB

Associate
Mid week rule change :eek:

It isn't too tricky with some research.

e.g.
Social Network is on tomorrow night Film4 - Becks
Ditto Quadrophenia ITV4 - Newcastle Brown

All info taken from google - I haven't watched this stuff.

Associate
I've just submitted my entries for both weeks F and G. Please can you confirm Macca that you've received both. I'll be away over the saturday for week 7 so if you haven't got them now then I need to sort it before going away.

:p

Back
Top Bottom