*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Soldato
i think macca's doing a good job.

i must say, i had my hop monster stout at the weekend and it was ok for a micro stout but i found it very bitter.. i just need to get my M&S beer in(refused to at first, i didn't want the stupid round!) as on holiday next week and nearing the leaderboard summit!!!

taB

taB

Associate
Enjoying this a lot and other than last week's entry have drunk some decent beers I wouldn't otherwise have tried. The wife now refers to it as "that geek website beer competition" and to me that means it's a success :)

Who's this DJ bloke anyways?

Caporegime
DJ here...

Just popping in to say once again a massive thank you is owed to Maccapacca for taking on the running of this competition. It's far from easy and it eats up lots of personal time for anyone planning and running it, the fella is doing a sterling job! Keep it up mate.

Now, as for everyone else (new and old) taking part (past and present), you folks need a well done too. Without each and everyone of you there simply wouldn't be a competition and that means a lot of fun, banter and laughter dies with it. Stick at it and most importantly stick together! :)

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Mrs S . If you're not my forum wife then please stop moaning or I will continue to call you my forum wife. I might even change me sig to reflect the nuptials.

:)

Dj's the adult :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hey DJ. Hope things are ok with you now. Wasn't sure of the circumstances around you stopping BOTW but they didn't sound the best from what you posted.

Cheers mate, I'll be posting more about what happened last year a little later in GD TIAM. I've typed something twice today and managed to lose it twice on the phone!

Soldato
Haven't been following this thread lately, glad I had a read today.

Go Mrs S!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Cheers mate, I'll be posting more about what happened last year a little later in GD TIAM. I've typed something twice today and managed to lose it twice on the phone!

DJ has learnt a lesson today, don't type it on his phone or he will lose it. :p

Back
Top Bottom