*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Cheers all :)

Basically I've got blood pressure troubles, my diastolic reading has gone through the roof. My resting pulse rate has also shot up. Fingers crossed it's just lifestyle changes that can fix it! I've got to be really good for the next two weeks before my next BP test, and I've got kidney tests a couple of weeks after that. So I'm off the beer and strong coffee! :D

Soldato

Basically I've got blood pressure troubles, my diastolic reading has gone through the roof. My resting pulse rate has also shot up. Fingers crossed it's just lifestyle changes that can fix it! I've got to be really good for the next two weeks before my next BP test, and I've got kidney tests a couple of weeks after that. So I'm off the beer and strong coffee! :D

I too had the high blood pressure issues late last year and again a life style change was prescribed. It didn't pan out exactly according to plan for me due to various different issues but I'm currently enjoying the occasional beer ;)

Hope all works out well for you Rojin :)

Soldato
I too had the high blood pressure issues late last year and again a life style change was prescribed. It didn't pan out exactly according to plan for me due to various different issues but I'm currently enjoying the occasional beer ;)

Hope all works out well for you Rojin :)

Getting old sucks! :D I did have moderately high blood pressure last year, but I got that right down with some clean living for 3 months. It was also okay last time I checked in January, so it's gone crazy high within a month :( I haven't been drinking heavily or anything either!

I hope it all settles down and I can at least savour the odd beer or three...

I hope it all works out okay for you too :)

Soldato

good luck, hope you get it all sorted and we see you back soon.

Back
Top Bottom