*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

taB

taB

Associate
To distract you while Macca enjoys another pint of Guinness, have a read of http://www.beeranorak.com/ a new beer site that looks to be a spin off of wineanorak. It's a new site from Jamie Goode (wine blogger and scientist chap who writes books about corks and other wine related science stuff) and Daniel Primack (sells Zaltos and all the wine gubbins you would need). Am looking forward to what they'll be posting.

Soldato
Sods law I've got a party to go to on Saturday night

Enjoy your party buddy - spare a thought for me having to work until at least 22:00 on a sat night :eek:

I was about to say shall we expect an update Sun morning? Or should I play it safe and say Mon, Tue? :p

I don't like stout

To be quite honest I'm not a big fan of stout either - however I've purchased four different options and made / submitted my choice so I can only hope it's full marks for me though I haven't actually been brave enough to sample it yet :o

Soldato
i never liked stout but ever since last yrs comp i bought a bottle from my local brewery and from the fridge it was lovely. i've got right into it since.

i even brewed 'ditches' stout at home and after 3 mths it's delicious too. my taste buds have definately changed!

Back
Top Bottom