*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Hi Dirtyjester I think Seabiscuit and I are out the next few weeks as we are sorting last few bits for wedding next weekend then and honeymoon but we will definately enter for G as we will be in Germany hahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Since you both have been avid supporters of the competition from before it even started and I'm sure no one here would complain, I have no problem bringing the country voting forward ie. G -I just so everything is confirmed for you guys.

EDIT:

No entry this week from you both?

Last edited:
Caporegime
That said (above) the way you pair have been scoring I don't see you having any problems pulling the points back :D

Oh if you listen carefully you can almost hear Ahleckz crying ... :D

Soldato
Since you both have been avid supporters of the competition from before it even started and I'm sure no one here would complain, I have no problem bringing the country voting forward ie. G -I just so everything is confirmed for you guys.

EDIT:

No entry this week from you both?
Nope we are to late I am afraid we have been very tired and very busy!
I have my England beer already though so I will send that later. :D

Caporegime
Nope we are to late I am afraid we have been very tired and very busy!
I have my England beer already though so I will send that later. :D

Ok no problem thanks for letting me know :) Oh and make sure anything you send you mark it clearly by country.

Oh two high scorers dropping points, Ahleckz will be smiling like a nutter!

Soldato
Ok no problem thanks for letting me know :) Oh and make sure anything you send you mark it clearly by country.

Oh two high scorers dropping points, Ahleckz will be smiling like a nutter!

Yes but if Germany wins Seabiscuit and I should get an extra point as we have gone the extra mile to be in the pub in Munich drinking it hahahahaha does a tap label count? :D:D:D:D aslo what if we wrote case king instead of OCUK?? :D:D:D

Caporegime
Yes but if Germany wins Seabiscuit and I should get an extra point as we have gone the extra mile to be in the pub in Munich drinking it hahahahaha does a tap label count? :D:D:D:D aslo what if we wrote case king instead of OCUK?? :D:D:D

SERIOUS POINT:
Second time this week I've been asked about draught beer (not homebrew) counting. I actually have no problem with draught beer .... AS LONG... as the picture includes the beer taps, otherwise lets be honest it could be anything.

Ok that outta way you guys will love Germany but I'm afraid no bonus points :p

Caporegime
Numbers dwindling already?

.... to be fair we do always have a late rush :)

It is the beauty of the competition in that the more people play the bigger the potential impact it can have on scoring, but then again the playing is fun enough.

DISCLAMIER: Ahleckz would like to distance himself from the above statement.

Signed
Ahlecks legal team.

:eek::p:D

Associate
There's a possibility that I might find a couple of one point beers for tonight on the way home (after today, I could definitly do with a beer. To say it's been a little bit busy would be a small understatment.)

Back
Top Bottom