*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Yea, they are having an event at the pub in Glasgow tomorrow, I think I'll go to that. The tasting I'm going to is at a shop which has regular tastings.

Soldato
Drinking Denmark, entering Denmark, amused someone else has to enter this!

I do like the capitals idea for O, but I think we might encounter the same problem that Oslo is one of the few capitals I can think of beginning with O. Maybe just a beer that begins with O if it gets too hard...

Caporegime
Oooh hey I'm liking the Beer with numbers idea!

EDIT: Could really mix this one up a bit with say lowest number out of all gets no points regardless of being a single selection?

Drinking Denmark, entering Denmark, amused someone else has to enter this!

I do like the capitals idea for O, but I think we might encounter the same problem that Oslo is one of the few capitals I can think of beginning with O. Maybe just a beer that begins with O if it gets too hard...

G - Germany
H - Holland
I - Italy
J - Japan
K - Korea N&S
L - Latvia (has plenty of breweries)
M - Mexico
N - Norway
O - stuck on o

Did you guys not read the bit about O maybe being a beer with a number included in the name? How does that sound?

Soldato
Oh and pingwing... Ottawa? :p That would make Canada valid.

What about Ouagadougou? ;)

Macca, that wasn't me voting - I'm against voting so far in advanced myself, that was just me having a guess on what I think the vote will turn out to be however it's done. I'm probably going to put a beer order in after England for a fair few weeks based on guesswork. If I'm wrong? WHo cares, I'll have beer!

Soldato
Did you guys not read the bit about O maybe being a beer with a number included in the name? How does that sound?

Oh and pingwing... Ottawa? :p That would make Canada valid.

Woops had a bit of a slow moment on that front! (forgot Canada existed...) Probably the best solution unless a 0 beer is more fun (Canada could be a fun challenge) :D

What about Ouagadougou? ;)

Who's going to get beer from Burkina Faso?!?!?! :p

Soldato
Q is also going to be an issue, Qatar won't have a brewery.

Going to try and get my Danish beer shortly, if I can't get it there I'm screwed.

Edit - Just thought of a back up plan, possibly not a 3 pointer though...

Back
Top Bottom