*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
If I manage to get to a shop by tomorrow I'll get involved. Have no ****** in the fridge at the moment and a bit busy. If not, future weeks I'll get stuck in.

Caporegime
If I manage to get to a shop by tomorrow I'll get involved. Have no ****** in the fridge at the moment and a bit busy. If not, future weeks I'll get stuck in.

By all means you can join :) Have a read of the rules on page 1 and I'll forward you the competition email address via trust, once you get it confirm who you are with an email to that address. :)

Caporegime
:D 26 weeks of pure discipline looking at the inbox :p

Plus my back up entry tastes a bit better...

No problem to me as long as people keep sending them :)
Glad to hear you got a nice beer... at last :) Me I'm sat with a coffee, work tomorrow.

EDIT:

Right that's me off to bed folks, as mentioned I'm working tomorrow BUT will be home again
before 8pm :) Good luck all :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
That's my entry submitted :)

Looking forward to seeing all dem beers!

Yip received (albeit a different email address used to send it grrrr) :)

That's 15 people with their American beer in :D Once I get home from work later tonight (should be before 8pm) I'll start checking them all, uploading some pics and points. The rest of you get those pics in before 8pm.

:D

Soldato
Yip received (albeit a different email address used to send it grrrr) :)

That's 15 people with their American beer in :D Once I get home from work later tonight (should be before 8pm) I'll start checking them all, uploading some pics and points. The rest of you get those pics in before 8pm.

:D

Sorry mate, forgot to change it from my work email addy.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else chose :)

Back
Top Bottom