*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
I quite like coming home from work and having the results up, but I suppose if DJ thinks work is more important. Sigh! :p

Best of luck everyone, I entered an awful beer but it is French. Germany should be a nicer week, annoyingly someone has posted a picture of what was going to be my Holland entry in the Now Drinking thread. Grr!

Proost :)

Good luck all.

Soldato
Lol bed seemed a much more sensible choice, started getting angry at the ewoks at the end of star wars so sleep is the only cure... :D

Cheers for the results this week!

Caporegime
i know it's early, but sent my entries in for z and the one that needs a number.

also, animal, is it any animal, real or mythical?

Not a problem as long as you have clearly marked the email with either country or in this case X = numbers Z = Zoo. Also while on this subject, please please don't do as somebody did this week with their French entry (albeit mine was already entered at the time) and actually name the entry in the email subject/title. Last thing I want to see is what's being entered esp. if mines not in. Cheers everybody on this.

Ok good question on animal type, real or mythical. I'm inclined to say real simply because of the Z = Zoo part. That said I happy to put it out there for everyone to have their say on this.

Caporegime
am i right in understanding that the point of the game is to find a beer from the chosen county that no one else will pick?

Finding, buying, taking a pic and submitting it would be a tad more correct if it's the three points you are after, but then again three points would only be the start of the fun.

...any reason why?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I may have just made a massive order, anticipating countries all the way up to Q. :o Some I had to double or triple up on as it wasn't obvious which country would be picked. No idea what I'm going to do with all that spare beer...

Back
Top Bottom