*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Absolutely gutted :( just got an email about my online order to find out it has been part of a shipping mix up and it has been sent to the wrong address (and he didn't specify when it would turn up).

I could cry as this was a sure fire 3 pointer for me :(

Have to roll to London tomorrow to check out a beer shop I found online and see if I can get lucky on something surprising, otherwise it is my rubbish back up entry time.

Should get Germany and Holland in the post which both were sure fire winners as well which is some conciliation...

Caporegime
Absolutely gutted :( just got an email about my online order to find out it has been part of a shipping mix up and it has been sent to the wrong address (and he didn't specify when it would turn up).

I could cry as this was a sure fire 3 pointer for me :(

Have to roll to London tomorrow to check out a beer shop I found online and see if I can get lucky on something surprising, otherwise it is my rubbish back up entry time.

Should get Germany and Holland in the post which both were sure fire winners as well which is some conciliation...

Oh well at least you will still have the pleasure of drinking it when it arrives :) and you might get lucky in London too.

Soldato
Oh well at least you will still have the pleasure of drinking it when it arrives :) and you might get lucky in London too.

Yeah there's a couple I was really wanting to enjoy this evening for the footballs but I will have to save them for Tuesday/dissertation completion/Arsenal away which I guess is a silver lining :)

Plus a wonder round a few beers shops in London could be good fun... (and opens up my hunt for one particular French lager that I have yet to see anywhere out side of France)

Soldato
Google has suggested theres a few places in London :p (proper heard from a friend type moment)

Might have to have a hunt!

it is one of those beers you only really drink in a certain place, ie a ski resort after a hard day on the slopes.

Tastes really refreshing but the alcohol content really can mess with your head. There was this one bar in Val D'isere that used to sell it to workers for 3e a pint on a Thursday. It was carnage. :D

On another note, I have sent my France entry, though it is quite shameful. :o

Soldato
:eek: sounds like a quality drink! I have to make my self pop into uni tomorrow so I will combine it with a beer hunt and see what I can return with! :D

Forgot how horrible the easy choice for this week is :( one bottle in and it makes the comedy option taste decent!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Just had a panic - I'm at work then going out straight after so was no way I could get my entry in... then remembered I'd already drank and photographed it so have just sent it!

Back
Top Bottom