*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
I've entered my entry, but unfortunately it doesn't say 'OcUK' on it. I'm not sure how strict we're being (others have missed out on this before), but if the majority want to disqualify my entry then so be it.

My entry, as you will see, includes the bottle of beer and the logo of 'Good Spirit Company', a shop I've mentioned a lot. I was at a beer tasting tonight and my entry was one of the entered beers. I've mentioned this shop plenty in the past so I hope it's OK. But I leave it open to the room to decide!
Next time, I'll take a pen so I can scrawl 'OcUK' on the paper.

Soldato
I've entered my entry, but unfortunately it doesn't say 'OcUK' on it. I'm not sure how strict we're being (others have missed out on this before), but if the majority want to disqualify my entry then so be it.

My entry, as you will see, includes the bottle of beer and the logo of 'Good Spirit Company', a shop I've mentioned a lot. I was at a beer tasting tonight and my entry was one of the entered beers. I've mentioned this shop plenty in the past so I hope it's OK. But I leave it open to the room to decide!
Next time, I'll take a pen so I can scrawl 'OcUK' on the paper.

As its you Ahlechz I say we will let you off the hook. :D:D:D:D:D

Caporegime
Well since I've slept well, and even though I'm sat here suffering tea.... I'll let you off as once again I'm sure others will forget. Shakes head and frowns, tut tut

Oh and it 'was' going to be points deducted ie. 1 then next time 2 and so on.

The reason behind the OcUK is to rule out anyone (something I don't think we've suffered) pulling a pic off the net, secondly it's promoting OcUK and the community we all share, oh and lastly it was to try and get everyone into the habit of thinking before they snap a pic as I do have one last idea up my sleeve ;) :D

Soldato
Well lads sorry for not posting all week, 1 point eh damn frenchys screwed me I tell ya!:D

Now the bad news, I'm out this week, I had a hernia repair last week and due to my severe lack of foresight and steady flow of pain medication while laid up on this damn sofa I am unable to acquire a German entry. I know I'm as horrified as you lot but hey what's done or isn't done to be more precise is exactly that... Not done.

With nothing but a coffee and crap tv I will await the results and hope for 1 point all round lol, I'll have to make an extra effort over the coming weeks to recover some lost ground.

Three weeks oFf work is my only bonus, sadly no beer till off the pain meds though so sober it is!

Soldato
Poor old Kanifee, he is on the sofa suffering after a minor op. Get well soon buddy and chase her out to get you something :D

Couldn't persuade her mate,for all the waiting hand and foot she has done she wouldn't scour the beer isles for me, still can't be too hard on her she's been a star this week.

Op was a bit more In depth than it should have been due to a lot of previous surgery in the same area so recovery is a bit more of a pain in the rear, still the thought of a cold beer is keeping me going and battling to be drinking fit :cool:

Caporegime
Couldn't persuade her mate,for all the waiting hand and foot she has done she wouldn't scour the beer isles for me, still can't be too hard on her she's been a star this week.

Op was a bit more In depth than it should have been due to a lot of previous surgery in the same area so recovery is a bit more of a pain in the rear, still the thought of a cold beer is keeping me going and battling to be drinking fit :cool:

Cheers for letting me know matey and a speedy recovery. Long way to go in competition yet :D

Back
Top Bottom