*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
So which letter are people looking forward to? Think it's gotta be Q for me. Got a trip to Prague next week so I may find some interesting J, K & L beers there but I can't say I'm looking forward to them that much. It seems like all of the best beer producing countries are found are around the first part of the alphabet, 'cept Scotland that is.

Irish entry posted a few days back, glad it's over. Enjoyed it more than I though I would but not rushing out to buy more. It's a one pointer I think.

Soldato
I'm looking forward to Japan and Scotand. Both make awesome beers. I can see many people dropping points in the coming rounds though. I have no idea what to do with Latvia and Korea! :o

I think Z will be good, I expect to see lots of English ales. However, if someone has it tied up by then (DJ?) then it may be a bit 'meh'. Hopefully a few people are still in the running at that point.

Caporegime
So which letter are people looking forward to? Think it's gotta be Q for me. Got a trip to Prague next week so I may find some interesting J, K & L beers there but I can't say I'm looking forward to them that much. It seems like all of the best beer producing countries are found are around the first part of the alphabet, 'cept Scotland that is.

Irish entry posted a few days back, glad it's over. Enjoyed it more than I though I would but not rushing out to buy more. It's a one pointer I think.

I myself am looking forward to Q as well, firstly to try something new and secondly to see what everyone else does :) It will be interesting to see what country comes out on top of the popular list :)

Caporegime
I'm looking forward to Japan and Scotand. Both make awesome beers. I can see many people dropping points in the coming rounds though. I have no idea what to do with Latvia and Korea! :o

I think Z will be good, I expect to see lots of English ales. However, if someone has it tied up by then (DJ?) then it may be a bit 'meh'. Hopefully a few people are still in the running at that point.

Is that S for Scotland of U for UK :p

Oh and dry your eyes boo hoo I'm bound to drop points soon enough, just won't be next week that's for sure :D

Soldato
Korean beer sucks big time. In both quality and sourcing it.

Comments include -

Korean beer is truly the worst beer in the world.

Korean beer is the worst in Asia.

Korean beer is one small step up from cold urine.

Korean beer IS proper tramp sweat.

Caporegime
Korean beer sucks big time. In both quality and sourcing it.

Comments include -

Korean beer is truly the worst beer in the world.

Korean beer is the worst in Asia.

Korean beer is one small step up from cold urine.

Korean beer IS proper tramp sweat.

Ooh can hardly wait now.... you big teaser you!

:p:D

Holland update done.

Caporegime
Will do now, hadnt checked my email

Cheers mate, it's just so I can create a folder for all your entries to go straight into :)

EDIT: Cheers mate, sorted. Oh you might have received an 'away' reply, don't worry this was setup to try and let people know when/if their entries were received.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oooh Ahleckz ... :D that was a cracking idea mate, you know the one you mentioned about emailing somewhere .... I've had a reply from mine :D

Important bit removed obviously ;) but rest is this...

Wishing you all the success with the Beer of the World competition.
We would appreciate if you could keep us updated on the results of the Competition and Latvian beer in particular.

Best regards,
Edite Muceniece

Honorary Consulate of The Republic of Latvia
in Northern Ireland
Level 2, Drumlane Mill
Newry
Co. Down
Northern Ireland
BT35 8QS

:D

Back
Top Bottom