*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Gratz!!!! Really, really pleased for you.

Please don't take this seriously as us being mean. We're just messing about to be silly. It's really brilliant to be with a partner (in my case, now, my wife) who is such a great friend that you can share so much with.

Yeah we really are not being mean to each other we just know each others sense of humor

Soldato
awww babies thats great news congrats to you and Miss PapaLazaru :D:D

Gratz!!!! Really, really pleased for you.

Please don't take this seriously as us being mean. We're just messing about to be silly. It's really brilliant to be with a partner (in my case, now, my wife) who is such a great friend that you can share so much with.

Thank you both. :)

Right, were are the results!

Caporegime
I'm just confused about last week. There were then three sets of two beers. So no one MOST popular. So you gave those all one point as being MOST popular.
But it's ok. I'm not in this to win, only for the taking part. (crying into a famous dutch lager. the salty tears only add to the taste)

No confusion really.

There was 6 people 3 x 2 with same beer. This means that ALL of them had the equal most popular choice.

DcD

DcD

Associate
Stepping out of the competition for about 4 weeks. I'm off on holiday in a couple of day and haven't had time this week to get anything. Don't withdraw me though!

Back
Top Bottom