*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Currently drinking the beer I bought for the Japan entry. Have taken a pic and compiled the email... but have saved it in drafts. Off to a large oriental supermarket tomorrow so there may be room for improvement!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I have submitted a last minute substitute for my Japan entry. Hopefully it's slightly more obscure. Apologies for the haphazard photo - I'm not at home and have limited connectivity!

Caporegime
Can I switch my entry?? Resent my email in after a trip to the shops to get something better...

Rule number:

3) The picture will be sent via the competition email address. The first email sent each week will be the one entered into the competition ie. NO changing your mind!

..as of page 1 of this thread.

Soldato
Rule number:

3) The picture will be sent via the competition email address. The first email sent each week will be the one entered into the competition ie. NO changing your mind!

..as of page 1 of this thread.

:eek: Sorry completely forgot about the rules! It's fair enough to stick with my original entry (cheers for the email clarification to, its perfectly fair).

Rule one of beers of the world, read the rules :p

Caporegime
:eek: Sorry completely forgot about the rules! It's fair enough to stick with my original entry (cheers for the email clarification to, its perfectly fair).

Rule one of beers of the world, read the rules :p

Cheers matey, just trying to keep it fair for everyone :)

Oh and tonight could be verrrrrrrrrry interesting.

Back
Top Bottom