*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Ive come to conclusion that korean beer must be awful, even the korean restaurant and store didnt sell any!

Korean and Japanese beer sorted, as well as my 'O' beer.

Wow, I'm on a roll!

Now, own up. Who thought that I had really booked a trip to Korea?!

In my hunt for a Korean beer, there are a lot of sellers on Ebay selling empty cans (they put a couple of holes in the bottom and drain it out (into their mouths, I presume)). I do trust that no one here will be buying such a can. *Stares intently*.

In my hunt for a Korean beer, there are a lot of sellers on Ebay selling empty cans (they put a couple of holes in the bottom and drain it out (into their mouths, I presume)). I do trust that no one here will be buying such a can. *Stares intently*.

Hope not as I've made a list of them all .... yes even the one for the Israel market.

Haha, I noticed you said in another thread that I was going there. Just some selective editing of an airline booking page. :D

I had high hopes it was true... :(

Especially as Korea is supposed to be fun! Plus Korean beer over here is a bit of a mystery one way or another, only found it once at the start of summer

Last edited:
Balls. Just realised that my Japanese beer isn't as rare as I first thought. Though I imagine the vessel I have it in is a bit rarer. Oh well. Idea number 2 it is.
Korea is fine though.

Oh, I got a mention in the update. *Proud face*.

Last edited:
LOL. My quest for Latvian beer is getting ridiculous.

So far I've been offered an invite to join celebrations for Latvian National Day with the Consulate General, a invite for myself plus one to a Private Eastern European Club and given numerous contact details for wholesalers.

LOL. My quest for Latvian beer is getting ridiculous.

So far I've been offered an invite to join celebrations for Latvian National Day with the Consulate General, a invite for myself plus one to a Private Eastern European Club and given numerous contact details for wholesalers.

Maybe they have all seen you in your halloween outfit ;) :D

Well still waiting on my Korean entry.... gulp
EDIT:
Just had a message from mate who left Korea the other day..... he forgot :( Arrrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though my Japanese entry is in :)

Last edited:
Sorted know where to get my Korean entry :D (combining it with a day out next week so it's not quite as over the top as the trip to Putney for the French beer)

Japan will be entered tomorrow I think, more likely to enjoy it then.

Back
Top Bottom