• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Soldato
@humbug

I wish I knew how to enable the turbo :(

The Turbo profile is enabled by default. While it says 3.6 Ghz there, your CPU is most definitely clocking beyond that speed. Normal profile for the 9900k is
  • 1 Core = 5.0 GHz
  • 2 Cores = 5.0 Ghz
  • 3 Cores = 4.8 GHz
  • 4 Cores = 4.8 GHz
  • 5 Cores = 4.7 GHz
  • 6 Cores = 4.7 GHz
  • 7 Cores = 4.7 GHz
  • 8 Cores = 4.7 GHz
AFAIK if your at stock there may be a further AVX offset applied as Cinebench R20 uses AVX so may see your clock speeds notch down from below, but your numbers do not seem wildly off stock. Most the other numbers people are posting is when they have overclocked the CPU (and memory along with Ringbus / Mesh / cache etc) so overriding the turbo profile numbers.

Soldato
The Turbo profile is enabled by default. While it says 3.6 Ghz there, your CPU is most definitely clocking beyond that speed. Normal profile for the 9900k is
  • 1 Core = 5.0 GHz
  • 2 Cores = 5.0 Ghz
  • 3 Cores = 4.8 GHz
  • 4 Cores = 4.8 GHz
  • 5 Cores = 4.7 GHz
  • 6 Cores = 4.7 GHz
  • 7 Cores = 4.7 GHz
  • 8 Cores = 4.7 GHz
AFAIK if your at stock there may be a further AVX offset applied as Cinebench R20 uses AVX so may see your clock speeds notch down from below, but your numbers do not seem wildly off stock. Most the other numbers people are posting is when they have overclocked the CPU (and memory along with Ringbus / Mesh / cache etc) so overriding the turbo profile numbers.

Yeah I figured that out a little bit after, and it only ever gets to 50c in games with this cooler, that's insane to me :eek:

Permabanned
6700k @ 4.7ghz, how much dose ram speed affect score? the system is running 2400mhz cl15 stuff

Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom