• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Soldato
Single core:

unknown.png

Why is this being recorded as a 3 core chip?

Associate
is giving me errors straight away with gear down disable

That happened to me as well, I solved it be increasing the DRAM voltage to 1.398 volts. I don't know about G.Skill Flare X but I think 1.4 volts to be safe enough to use. Just be careful. Remember your timings will be different to mine. If you get Ryzen DRAM tester and tune for the fastest possible easy test score, try and get close to 102 seconds without burning up your ram with voltage. I was able to get 107-108 seconds but to get 102 second I get the feeling that 1.45 voltages or higher may be required for that time. That seems to me, to be a lot more volts for just a little more performance.

Associate
1.45 volts is not any guarantee that your memory will go faster.
It is also worth noting that i get faster MEMbench scores at 3600 and 3800 using gear down than zx128k does at 3800.
So ideally gear down off yes but not all memory will do as the Dram calc suggests.
For my memory it told me it could run cas 14 at 3800 with gear down off.
That attempt wiped out my bios totally.
Luckily i have a flashback option that works as long as you have a power supply powered on.

Last edited:
Associate
Another minor update to my score. it's not enough on multi to move position, but my single core has gone up reasonably.

Adjusted Fan profiles for exhaust to move a bit faster to compensate for dual intake at lower RPM.
Adjusted the rear mounted CPU fan to match the front one, i don't know why i changed it in the first place to be slightly offset.

CPU temp is about 2 - 3 degrees cooler. 76C down to 72C-74C. my guess is it holds it's Frequencies better, and less bouncing around, was monitoring it throughout the run. (also windows update. don't know if the update came that improves the single core awareness in windows)

Multi Score - 4841
Single Score - 503

Multi-core Frequency 4.025GHz - 4.050GHz
Single-core Frequency 4.3GHz - 4.325GHz

zNpftaN.png

Back
Top Bottom