• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Associate
Nice scores!!!

Shows how bad my 3900XT clocks as well...your worst ccd is as good or better than my best. I get a black screen reboot in CBR20 @ 4.6 on my best ccd. Plenty of quality variance on these XTs just like the early silicon.

Associate
Apologies in advance if this is a much asked question. I have a 3700X on a x570 tomahawk board. Running cinebench using all cores, coretemp shows all cores @ 100%.

Doing the single core test, it shows only 1 core predominantly sitting at 50%, and definitely never higher, whilst the other cores are all 1-2%. core#2 is at 50%. Occasionbally it drops below 50% and core #3 goes up according, but together still never beyond 50%. What's the reason why the single core isn't sitting at 100% ?

Caporegime
OP
Apologies in advance if this is a much asked question. I have a 3700X on a x570 tomahawk board. Running cinebench using all cores, coretemp shows all cores @ 100%.

Doing the single core test, it shows only 1 core predominantly sitting at 50%, and definitely never higher, whilst the other cores are all 1-2%. core#2 is at 50%. Occasionbally it drops below 50% and core #3 goes up according, but together still never beyond 50%. What's the reason why the single core isn't sitting at 100% ?

Don't know, silly Microsoft thread scheduling? what's your single threaded score?

I'll update this later, tomorrow probably..

Associate
When i was testing SC i think i had one run where one core was maxed 90% of the time. Every other run the load seems to swap mainly between 2 cores

Associate
Don't know, silly Microsoft thread scheduling? what's your single threaded score?

I'll update this later, tomorrow probably..

Single core 502 multi-core 4726 so a 9.41 ratio. Looks close to what might be expected, so I guess its coretemp that's reporting incorrectly.

Associate
Thank's, clocks added, you had moved up from somewhere in the mid 30's to #28, so quite a jump. :)

Yeah it's not too bad, I thought my chip was a bit of a dud from day one, but that's down to asrock early bios releases being a bit poor. Their latest 2 also regressed performance, so running 3.90 and it's a noticeable difference and I've been messing with ram timing a fair bit too see what works best.

529 single core completely stock, so might have a play with that as the PC had been on 14 hours already when I ran that lol.

Soldato
This isn't going to add anything to my score on here, but might add a lot to other peeps

IjQoQmW.jpg

On it's own, it might not look much. But if any of you own an Asus mobo, this is a big deal. Shamino and the Stilt have come up with a bios that actually does what a lot of us expected Ryzen could do all along.
Any Asus X570 owners should really have a good read here: https://www.overclock.net/threads/a...erclocking-discussion-thread.1728796/page-155. Go back a few pages and read what is said.

If this is likely to be in any bios for the upcoming Zen release.................................it just adds a warm glowing feeling lol.

Soldato
This isn't going to add anything to my score on here, but might add a lot to other peeps

On it's own, it might not look much. But if any of you own an Asus mobo, this is a big deal. Shamino and the Stilt have come up with a bios that actually does what a lot of us expected Ryzen could do all along.
Any Asus X570 owners should really have a good read here: https://www.overclock.net/threads/a...erclocking-discussion-thread.1728796/page-155. Go back a few pages and read what is said.

If this is likely to be in any bios for the upcoming Zen release.................................it just adds a warm glowing feeling lol.

Thanks for the information i will have a read into this over the course of the week!

Got an X570 Prime pro so guessing it's applicable to myself.

Soldato
Thanks for the information i will have a read into this over the course of the week!

Got an X570 Prime pro so guessing it's applicable to myself.

I think the Prime Pro has the same bios available, but you will have to look to make shure in that thread.
The reason i posted what i did has nothing to do with the CB R20 scores by the way. it has everything to do with the HWinfo64 thread clocks, temps and vcore.

Back
Top Bottom