Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
You could argue it's now skewed by Sunderland. All the votes count. Give me 10% before you can actually get a clear picture.

Indeed. It only takes one large constituency to swing the other way than expected and your back to square one.

Soldato
This is what happens when the so called educated and professionals ignore, the low paid so called retards of the UK.

I hope when I awake tomorrow, we will win as the little people have spoken.

Do not ever underestimate the power of the poor and destitute. In fact do not underestimate anyone poor or rich. ;)

Soldato
This is what happens when the so called educated and professionals ignore, the low paid so called retards of the UK.

I hope when I awake tomorrow, we will win as the little people have spoken.

Do not ever underestimate the power of the poor and destitute. In fact do not underestimate anyone poor or rich. ;)

Don't count yer spuds just yet. :p

Associate
Does anyone know when Postal votes get included as well?

99% sure they're included in each areas count, so for Newcastle and Sunderland they're included in the numbers announced. The BBC reporter at Newcastle certainly said that the counters were starting postal vote counts at 10 on the dot.

Associate
It's good! People are passionate :D It's our future, right? :p

Nice :D

---

Go on Ruth Davidson - I have massive respect for this MP right now, she is a very good, and consistent speaker :)

Yup I like her she's engaging and seems genuine...so much so that I have to keep reminding myself she's a Tory ;) :D

Soldato
99% sure they're included in each areas count, so for Newcastle and Sunderland they're included in the numbers announced. The BBC reporter at Newcastle certainly said that the counters were starting postal vote counts at 10 on the dot.

Ahh right, yes that would make sense, I didn't realise Postal votes made up such a high amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom