Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the matter of postal votes, they go to the appropriate local authority and get counted alongside the 'normal' votes. In fact, postal votes are generally counted first as they are already at the count just not opened until ten.

Before any count is made the boxes are verified.

I voted in, but I've said all along a leave would make for interesting times. I don't think there was be any big issues either way tbh. I think leave campaigners will feel hard done by either way. Either we won't leave and they'll be upset, or we will leave but the terms of withdrawal won't quite live up to their fantasies.

I was at 147, why should someone with 100 get the same say as me....

And you wonder why Leave has such a strong following with comments like that. Not enough people listening to the "plebs" and too much pandering to the BTL/Market scumbags.

I was speaking to a friend tonight and he was strongly IN and admittedly for self interest reasons - he's got property in London (so rather keen on immigration), works in banking and now in a senior position so the next few years are where he can make his money to set him up for life... basically wanted stability in the short term and conceded that there are some long term risks

As they've just mentioned, wouldn't surprise me if we see a strong Remain margain in London, probably offset by a strong Leave result in Essex though.

How likely is it that London will tip it for leave?

London is always going to be massively for leave. (edit: I mean remain)

Tipping it is an overstatement. It's akin to saying Scotland is tipping it for leave. (edit: also mean remain)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom