[The Official] OCUK Games 2012 -Updated Daily-

Soldato
That's the thing I haven't played those games but you kind of expect the latest one to build upon the previous especially when there's no story involved. Was it made by the same devs? :)
Actually the whole point of FN Champion was that they introduced a storyline to it :p.

I think the studio that made 3 was closed not long after, FN4 wasn't too bad, but FN3 was the last entry in the series to have any real impact.

Soldato
OP
For a boxing game not to have an impact is unforgivable! (pun intended :p). Splinter Cell goes through with the first flawless victory of the competition with 12 votes. Next;

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
51_Lhcm_CYOa_L_SL500_AA300.jpg

VS

Call of Duty 2

51_K9_TJVM8_EL_SL500_AA300.jpg

Soldato
OP
Both respectable games but Blazblue is one of the most enjoyable fighting games of the genre with LOADS of single player content. My vote therefore goes to BlazBlue. Its going to be hard to win this round though.

Soldato
BlazBlue Continuum shift Extend <3 I preferred this to any other fighter this gen.

(Reminded me of Evil Zone for the playstation which i loved)

I cant see it beating the COD machine though, It will have had a much bigger following, Blazblue is still 1 of those unknown missed gems for many

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
5 votes to 3, Call of Duty 2 goes through to the next round.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

513ymj64i_RL_AA300.jpg

VS

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga

5126cke7a_NL_SL500_AA300.jpg

*FYI I'll be updating the list with the last game additions today :).

Caporegime
Played the demo of Divinity 2 and thought it was boring in every way, just one of those steretypical unoriginal fantasy rpgs.

MW3 wasn't great but I still enjoyed the single player so that gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom