** The Official OMG I Got Haribo Thread **

I used to order a lot from Wiggle, and once they didnt send me a packet, despite the order being pretty expensive.

I put a sarcy note on a subsequent order to say I was upset I did not get any Haribo in my last order and they put in tonnes of packs in that order. Made me laugh!

Think my post disapeared when that other thread got merged......

we had a couple of hundred packets in every nook and cranny of a huge order a while back at work. There was enough to make a black bag feel very heavy :D

I spent about £250 on a new gfx card sometime last autumn and I didn't get a single morsel of haribo. I will never order from ocuk again until this situation is resolved, or i need to order something else.

Fixed :D

+1 except mine was about £400 of system upgrade.

Just bought some new RAM

I just got some new hyperX beast from OCuk at a dirt cheap price and was pretty happy about it. Then I opened the packet and there were 2 bags of haribo tangfastics inside too!!! Needless to say, my girlfriend is jealous. Many thanks OCuk, you know how to keep a customer base!

haribo.png

I GOTS IT!

Took me 3 orders to get some though.

I didn't know we got sweets with orders!?!?!

Hi guys,
I ordered a compressed air can in march finally got round to opening it and it had some tang tactics inside!!!! #bestcompanyever2013

Back
Top Bottom