** The Official OMG I Got Haribo Thread **

Interested what the arrangement is with Haribo, assuming someone on the forums works for Haribo and setup some kind of publicity deal with OcUK?

Kind of works tho, never been a real fan of chewy sweets but bought some since having tried the little packets I get with orders.

I got two bags with my initial order last week. I don't like those kind of sweets (they're not vegetarian either) so I popped them back with the RMA yesterday (included a note suggesting to pop into someone else's order as two bonus packs)...

Received my second order today along with another two pack's of Tangfastics, with no-one to palm them off onto!

Missing: Haribo!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I didn't get a packet of Haribo with my latest order. The classical conditioning is wearing off... whatever will I do?!

More seriously, I love this gimmick, has it stopped, I wonder?

<google-tweak>OcUK did not provide Haribo with your order? That is absolutely shocking service and I would certainly think twice about shopping with OcUK again, for sure!</google-tweak> :D

OcUK have a responsibility to keep their customers topped up on sugar rushes for late night gaming etc etc etc. :p

Back
Top Bottom