** The Official OMG I Got Haribo Thread **

Had a proper "What the F......" moment, when I opened this today!

Thought someone had dropped their coffee break snack in by mistake!?! :confused:

Thanks OcUK :cool:

Haribo Thankyou

Hi All,
Wasn't sure where to post this so i thought here would be as good a place as any. I just bought an Akasa external to internal USB 3.0 cable for my corsair 650d. Now there was no indication of special offer or add ons with this product.

but i was very surprised when what should come with my order but a bag of haribo tangfastics. I LOVE THESE. so i thought it was worth posting a thankyou.

So THANKS OVERCLOCKERS

I got some with my HD6450 and new HDD.

Has anyone worked out whether these scale with pricing? My order was about £100 and I got a bag of tangfastics. Does it depend how good a day the packing staff member is having?

Either way, it's a bonus: free delivery already makes OcUK cheapest for most things, the Haribo is just a little extra energy for building the machine when you inevitably delay eating your tea to play with your shiny new toys.

Please help, just put my new build together and theres a bit left over......cannot for the life of me figure out where these tang-fastics go? And will my psu be enough to power them? :D

Please help, just put my new build together and theres a bit left over......cannot for the life of me figure out where these tang-fastics go? And will my psu be enough to power them? :D

You have to take them out of the packet and use them to bridge the power from the 24-pin cable, to the 24-pin connector on the motherboard. One tangfastic per pin. If there aren't enough you could pick up another packet from the corner shop, or make a post in the customer support section.

It will work without the tangfastics installed, but it is generally a good idea to use them as they improve the cleanliness and stability of the power.

It is also important to resist the temptation of eating them, for some reason people seem to think they taste quite pleasant, but in actual fact they are not fit for human consumption, not only that but eating one could make your system unstable.

Last edited:
These melted down make some great thermal paste :) will drop your temps a good 15c over Silver 5. I found out when building my mate rig and we had no TIM so cracked out the Harido that OcUK provided with the rest of the order.

I'll have to start ordering online to get haribo. Problem is your only a 25min drive for me so I prefer to come down and visit...you don't always have haribo on the counter though!

Back
Top Bottom