*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I imagine its down to it being the launch more than anything else, as the ball gets rolling and more games hit the library, we'll see full games released. But while there's only a trickle of launch games, they're not giving away everything. I believe its a cut down version of Drive club, and a few other Full games.

Give it 6 months. Hell maybe the cutdown version will get an upgrade if you're playing it through PSN+.

lol@ Nymins reply :D Wish I could type faster :p

Caporegime
Are people really thinking you are going to get a £50+ brand new game for free every month from launch for whatever the yearly cost of PS+ will be? Christ they will run out of games.

Caporegime
Just found this....so could be indie games that will be free not main titles.

What's more, the PS Plus service on the PS4 will come with one free game, in the form of a special version of Drive Club, and will receive various free indie games for the PS4 every month.

Soldato
Is the PS4 really that much smaller than the Xbox One? :eek:

Not only that, it's more powerful AND has the PSU internal. The Xbox One has an external block PSU.

I have a feeling there's loads of empty space in the Xbox One ready for the milking of the smaller versions! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Size comparison of the consoles. PS4 looks tiny.

8OqHmQ0.jpg

The PS4 keeps reminding me of the PS2.

No Quad layer 100GB 4K Blu ray on PS4. Just a standard 6x normal one. :( Never mind.....

This is interesting..

Thanks for that. I have been looking for size comparisons all over teh place but couldn't find it lol :cool:

Edit: The size comparison between fat PS3 and XboxOne in the first pic doesn't seem to correspond to the dimensions in the 2nd pic

Last edited:
Caporegime
Made me chuckle.

ku-xlarge_zps1436057b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom