*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
"With the PlayStation Plus edition, we're offering the core features of the game to everyone who's got a PlayStation Plus membership.

"What that means is that all the game modes, the single-player experience is all there in the PlayStation Plus version. The only thing that we're limiting you on is content, and that content is cars and tracks.

"You can play online multiplayer, you can do asynchronous challenges, you can take part in the face-offs, and the social goals etc. But if you want to get all the content you can buy that separately.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/...arge-for-extra-cars-tracks.html#ixzz2W1t0m8i8

Caporegime
You won't get the full game with PS+ only a selection of cars/tracks.

Hey least its something, what does MS give you... oh right old games worth about £8 at best

Ah yes that old chestnut. You keep telling yourself that. I knew people would come out with this rubbish.

I accepted live costs about £2 a month years ago. Who cares.

Soldato
You won't get the full game with PS+ only a selection of cars/tracks.

Ah yes that old chestnut. You keep telling yourself that. I knew people would come out with this rubbish.

I accepted live costs about £2 a month years ago. Who cares.

I'm talking about the big thing they did at E3, giving people AC2 and Halo 3

Price of gold as never bothered me

Soldato
Putting things like Netflix behind the pay wall on the 360 really annoyed me. Not even sure why but it's always left a bitter taste behind.

Which begs the question/s (sorry if this has already been answered)..

Will users have to adopt PS+ to simply play online?

Will other online services remain as is?

Back
Top Bottom