*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Erm apparently my newly renewed 12 ps+ for Nov 2014 - Nov 2015 has now ran out as I got an email saying due to funding issue ... Erm cant log in to check, psn and sen are a train wreck today. But I'm sure my ps+ sub has not ran out considering I only just renwed it ...

Soldato
I just got an email from PSN congratulating me on a trophy i earned in GTA single player, which happened last month.

I also renewed my PS+ a few days ago and it threw up something about auto-renewing, which i had turned off. So I'm eager to see what happens tomorrow when my current 12 month sub runs out. I hope PSN is running smoothly by then. :(

Soldato
Maybe he is up to no good again :o

qq33o0.jpg

Soldato
The Last of Us is still downloading multiplayer, but it one appears in game menu and not on the "downloads" in notifications, so do I have to have the game open for it to download? Or can I put the ps4 in rest mode and have it download?

Soldato
My GF ordered farcry for me. It didn't arrive in time for today. Bless her she was so upset by this, she wrapped an old game (tlou) with a label reading "coming soon farcry 4". Made me chuckle :)

Back
Top Bottom