• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Glad I could add some clarity:) They are out of stock now, so its fair to say their stock system is working.

Yup, so they are ... that's a good sign orders will be honoured.
I had the same issue and I called them to see what the deal is - they are OOS (probably at 6am) and your order will be a backorder for when they get stock back in.

I cancelled as I was trying to get one for my brother so the wait is a little pointless if he can get it himself.

Surely it would say backorder then ? You could be right , I don’t know. I made my order shortly after 7 am. Payment has been taken and the last email I received said order is being prepared.

Soldato
Due to the post code **** up and Argos, Centresoft and also DPDs refusal/inability to to correct it, I've had to drive 15 miles and wait outside an address at that post code to intercept. Luckily i was able to select a house at that post code, and also luckily its my old house, even though the address doesn't match. I still don't know if I'll get it... Driver is allegedly 10 mins away. :p

Soldato
Due to the post code **** up and Argos, Centresoft and also DPDs refusal/inability to to correct it, I've had to drive 15 miles and wait outside an address at that post code to intercept. Luckily i was able to select a house at that post code, and also luckily its my old house, even though the address doesn't match. I still don't know if I'll get it... Driver is allegedly 10 mins away. :p
Haha! Interested to see if he hands it to you on the street. You must look dodgy as hell to a driver turning up with a brand new PS5.

Soldato

So you made an error on your shipping address?

Soldato
Has anybody been able to bag one from tesco? i get through to the reservation page where i can add upto 2 in the basket, but when clicking the counter it doesn't move and then it crashes out!

Same here

Got one from the Studio for the digital edition for mid December but not really heard of the company before so not sure if reliable.

Associate
Hey, everyone, I saw this convenient forum earlier and would appreciate if any of you beautiful souls could answer my question

I plan on getting a PlayStation 5 and game sharing with a mate although I won't be the only one using the PS5 (me and my brother).
My mate plans on buying all the games, I understand that I will be able to gain access to his games through my account on my ps5 through the game sharing process.

The issue arises when my brother also wants to play those games, will he be able to play them also on his account?
and can the same be said about PlayStation plus ?

I don't want him to play on my account for personal reasons.

Back
Top Bottom