• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Went for Firecuda 530 (non-heatsink due to availability and price) and Be Quiet MC1 heatsink (MC1 pro is too tall). All working nicely.

Airflow is designed to work with the metal plate in place. I would imagine Sabrent NVME will be fine with that big heatsink but not sure how much it would affect cooling generally by not having the metal plate in place...

Soldato
Just found out about the PS+ Collection. I did have God of War, Monster Hunter World, Last of Us on disk but getting them digitally for free means I can recoup some money back which is great.

Just setup a 1TB WD Passport to install/run the PS4 games on. Hopefully it's not too much of a bottleneck.

Soldato
SN850 and MC1 heatsink working great here.

Best thing about the PS5 is you can play stuff like HZD and Last of Us 2 without the system sounding like jet engine, my PS4 pro was horrendous, could easily hear it over the game sound.

I can only hear my PS5 if I mute the sound and really listen for it.

Man of Honour
It’s been dispatched :D

Still not sure which game to play first. God of War I think and subscribe for a year to PSplus.

Edit: darn, with Royal Mail. Strange shipping choice.

Caporegime
It’s been dispatched :D

Still not sure which game to play first. God of War I think and subscribe for a year to PSplus.

Edit: darn, with Royal Mail. Strange shipping choice.

Depends what you want, straight away you will have like 20 games from the PSN Collection.

p.s. I have a 4TB HDD attached to mine for PS4 games, works really well, have it set up so if you are installing a PS4 game, it goes straight into it and not the internal SSD.

Back
Top Bottom