• UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters

fez

fez

Caporegime
Got a PS5 arriving today. Haven't had one in about 4 years. What are the must have games? Got GoW on sale for about £8. Going to pick up Demons Souls at some point. Probably Sekiro.

Horizon?

Any actual PS5 games (apart from Demons Souls) worth buying yet?

Soldato
Got a PS5 arriving today. Haven't had one in about 4 years. What are the must have games? Got GoW on sale for about £8. Going to pick up Demons Souls at some point. Probably Sekiro.

Horizon?

Ratchet and clank a rift apart. Ghost of Tsushima. Horizon

Caporegime

fez

fez

Caporegime

fez

fez

Caporegime
Ratchet and clank a rift apart. Ghost of Tsushima. Horizon

Heard that Rift apart is a bit shallow once you take away the amazing GFX. Ghost of Tshusima is another that I heard really mixed reviews for when it came out and then suddenly it seems to be really highly rated. Unless I am thinking of another samurai game? Deffo not thinking of Sekiro.

Horizon sounds like a must play.

Soldato

Horizon?

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is one of the most enjoyable games I've played for a long time.

Soldato
Heard that Rift apart is a bit shallow once you take away the amazing GFX. Ghost of Tshusima is another that I heard really mixed reviews for when it came out and then suddenly it seems to be really highly rated. Unless I am thinking of another samurai game? Deffo not thinking of Sekiro.

What mized feelings on `Ghost of Tsushima.`?

practically everyone rates that game and it got GOTY last year

Soldato

Horizon?

Returnal.

Best roguelike I've ever played by a country mile.

fez

fez

Caporegime
What mized feelings on `Ghost of Tsushima.`?

practically everyone rates that game and it got GOTY last year

It was just when it came out I remember reading quite a few reviews that said it was pretty but shallow and a bit lacking in other areas. Then I have just seen it getting more and more high praise and then, as you say, it won GotY.

Soldato
It was just when it came out I remember reading quite a few reviews that said it was pretty but shallow and a bit lacking in other areas. Then I have just seen it getting more and more high praise and then, as you say, it won GotY.
I found it looked great and the combat was fun, but the story, quests and characters are incredibly boring.
I’ve not played it on the PS5 as I got rid of the game soon after pushing through to completion over a couple of months before the console came out.

Soldato

Ghost of Tsushima is amazing in every way. Especially the new Director's Cut version with the new island DLC and general PS5 improvements. Played with Japanese audio it is class.

Also:

Spiderman Remaster and Miles Morales
Returnal (probably the best new gen game there is right now)
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Last of Us 1 & 2 if you've not played them
Rift Apart - if nothing more to show you what your PS5 is capable of! I agree, they are quite shallow. Fun though while they last.
Final Fantasy 7R
Demon's Souls
Nioh 2 has had a recent 60FPS 4K or 120FPS mode added. Great as you like games like BB and Sekiro.

Like you mention I am waiting for a Bloodborne update as well. We'll probably have to pay for that one though.

Soldato
I can’t get into Ghost of Tsushima every time I do an hour or so before getting bored. I have had it since it came out on PS4 and only managed half of it so far.

DeathLoop has been my favourite PS5 game so far. Really enjoyed it far more than I expected I would.

Associate
For what its worth - apart from the graphics, I thought Days Gone was better than Ghost of Tsushima.- - but I accept I am probably alone in that.

Back
Top Bottom