• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Doesn't work .... keeps on giving an error and saying not in stock even though the main page states otherwise. Ho hum. Guess the scalpers & bots are flooding the site trying to grab every pre-order they can !

Associate
Gone in 5 minutes, They didnt hang around!

It looks like it was just additional optical drive versions they received additional stock of interestingly. The digital one wasn't available to order this morning.

I know last time they didn't release the digital one until an hour or so after the optical drive one, so certainly worth checking often throughout the morning just in case for anyone that is after the digital. Certainly interesting to see what sort of stock levels they had allocated as part of this 2nd wave as they went very quickly!

Associate
We should call you the Oracle ;)

I'll pass on the digital one, though. I want the optical drive version.

:D yeah I still have lots of PS4 games to play so think the disc drive version will be better, plus the ability to sell those £70 games once completed!

Good man, just grabed a digital edition from Amazon.

You're welcome!

Associate
All gone now - jheez! Glad I got mine in on the first wave with Amazon however, having some reservations on how it'll be handled by Royal Mail with them known for things being chucked around. Half tempted to grab an order from Smyths today for instore pickup today as they will all be pallet loaded.

Associate
I think it's safe to assume if Amazon are taking preorders again, then those who secured one first time round will have a console reserved.

This.

I just worry about their delivery methods... RM are known for chucking things about in the sorting offices. I would be assuming that RM would be delivering the boxes in a Van so perhaps there will be some care taken...

Soldato
This.

I just worry about their delivery methods... RM are known for chucking things about in the sorting offices. I would be assuming that RM would be delivering the boxes in a Van so perhaps there will be some care taken...

Amazon don't use RM for large items from what I've seen. I'd fully expect them to utilise their own fleet for PS5 distribution.

Soldato
£70 a game!?! Might have to have a rethink of PS5 plans, as that is just too much imo - mind you, most of the scalpers got all the stock, and I have a baby due in November; so will have plenty of other things to get one with.

Associate
Amazon don't use RM for large items from what I've seen. I'd fully expect them to utilise their own fleet for PS5 distribution.

That puts my mind more at ease and it would make sense to do that i.e Ship straight from Warehouse to each customer's door via their own Network and not use RM as middle man where issue could potentially occur.

Back
Top Bottom