• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Think I'll go Dirt 5 and Sackboy so my kids have a bit of choice when they get in from school... Just so expensive buying on PSN out of sale and particularly now for new PS5 games!

I am going Demons Souls (almost finished downloading) and then Dirt 5 for driving (force feedback support as well).

Then its a toss up between CoD or Miles Morales.

Associate
My Amazon keeps moving time by 15mins!

i also looked bang on 12, well was f5'ing 10 mins before for my mate as was he, neither of us saw any in stock, hes been looking on all the sites all morning.

Soldato
It's even worse with consoles, the demand around the globe will be in the millions and parents are desperate to get their little darlings one or two for Christmas.

It's crazy most people seem unable to get 1 console. The guys I have seen get them ahve 2+ some even bought 5? I haven't seen a single listing for an RRP PS5 since launch xd

Soldato
Was going to post check amazon now as I checked a few minutes ago and one was there, I then refreshed and it went back to unavailable.

This makes me think they staggering availability, as maybe an anti scalper mechanism, so I would keep checking.

Soldato
In store or via that website? Because that site has been dead since this am.
the website, you have to keep refreshing and it finally works. i managed to get all the way through to the point of putting in my details and then pressed f5 by mistake so it screwed me over

Associate
It's crazy most people seem unable to get 1 console. The guys I have seen get them ahve 2+ some even bought 5? I haven't seen a single listing for an RRP PS5 since launch xd

I have no idea how anyone has managed to bag more than 1 this morning....every site is down and ques in the 1000s?

Back
Top Bottom