• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Apparently it's not 60FPS on PS5/Xbox Series X. I bought it at launch to play co-op with a friend and we both enjoyed the game but struggled with the motion and it felt like it was at 30FPS... Was it actually running at 30FPS that entire time?

Soldato
Apparently it's not 60FPS on PS5/Xbox Series X. I bought it at launch to play co-op with a friend and we both enjoyed the game but struggled with the motion and it felt like it was at 30FPS... Was it actually running at 30FPS that entire time?

Guess so, as the patch the other day was for 60 fps support on latest gen consoles as well as a resolution bump I believe.

Soldato
It is now they patched it last Friday as a 5th year celebration. All the DLC is on sale as well. Just grabbed it all.

Feels really nice now (PS5) been playing it all morning.

Last edited:
Soldato
It is now they patched it last Friday as a 5th year celebration. All the DLC is on sale as well. Just grabbed it all.

Feels really nice now (PS5) been playing it all morning.

Going to try it in a while, does this 60fps need to be enabled in game, like a performance mode?

Soldato
Are there any games (don't mind if ps4 games), that are like the ball rolling levels of Astro's Playroom? Specifically, using the touchpad to roll the ball around. I really liked those levels, only thing I can think of is Monkey Ball, but that's tilting the course, rather than manipulating the ball with the touch pad.

Caporegime
So am I right in saying that the only way to get PS Plus is directly from PlayStation Store? You have to top up your account with sufficient funds and then buy it direct?

Last edited:
Don
So am I right in saying that the only way to get PS Plus is directly from PlayStation Store? You have to top up your account with sufficient funds and then buy it direct?
You don't have to top up with funds, you just buy it and then it takes the correct amount from your added payment method.

You used to be able to get 30 day, 3 month and 12 month gift cards from Amazon and the like, but I don't think they have been produced since the changes to the different Plus tiers

Caporegime
I think you can still use the "old" PS Plus 12 months membership cards, but they now "convert" to the PS Essentials tier automatically, and then you would pay via your PSN wallet to upgrade it via the PS store to either Plus Extra or Plus Premium.

The new cards are available, but are in essence just credit for your PSN account. So the PS Plus Extra card costs 84 GBP, which is the same price as the annual subscription purchased directly. However, I have seen that you can buy this card for 70.99 GBP. I did this exact method to get 12 months of PS Extra myself, about a month ago.

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
Ooh, well impressed with how easy it was to fit the SSD into the M.2 bay. Although I did put the screws in the wrong way round!

Copying from internal to the M.2 is about 1.5Gbyte/sec
Reading that at first I thought you meant you'd put the head in before the thread :p . Didn't realise they had used different sizes, thought they'd make them the same.

Back
Top Bottom