• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yeah probably best to get a disc one and can grab digital games as well as anything on offer on Amazon/Game etc and what not :)

Seen the above offer too with FC 24 which I want so I’m gonna go with that
The current disk version of the console is on sale for £410 with FC24 on the rain forrest and multiple other websites, if you can get it before the sale ends i really would.

Don't buy from Game/Amazon as they are usually the worst when it comes to prices. Try www.thegamecollection.net and www.hit.co.uk for the best prices.

Last edited:
Don
Sony just announced the revised PS5 models; along with the add-on drive for the Digital Edition:
Purely a manufacturing cost reduction exercise.

Digital version is now identical tooling to the disc version except for the single plastic panel that needs removing to fit the disc drive.

Soldato
Purely a manufacturing cost reduction exercise.

Digital version is now identical tooling to the disc version except for the single plastic panel that needs removing to fit the disc drive.
Surprised that they are not just making one SKU and if you want a disk drive you have to buy it separately.

Caporegime
I don't like how you now have to buy a separate stand for vertical orientation.

But huzzah for an extra 300GB of storage! I am definitely going to hold out now.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't like how you now have to buy a separate stand for vertical orientation.

But huzzah for an extra 300GB of storage! I am definitely going to hold out now.
I'll be honest here - in the nearly 3 years of owning my PS5 I've had it stood vertically and have never used the included stand...

Back
Top Bottom