• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I really enjoyed Uncharted 4, my favourite after Uncharted 2.

I liked the story (and the twists...) and it always felt like the most refined game of them all - which you'd hope considering it was the latest one!

The combat was really smooth, movement was great and it felt like I was playing a film. Dialogue and graphics were great for a PS4 game too.
Yh my son said he's been playing UC4 and he said it's actually really good. I might visit the local pawn shop and see what I can grab on the cheap.

Associate
Soldato
Your loss really on TLOU2 - but not everybody can enjoy every game. With over 10 million copies sold (as of 16 months ago), I think Naughty Dog will cope.
Person states they don't like a game, somehow it's their loss for not wanting to play a sequel to said game they don't enjoy. Sound logic there :)

Soldato
Treated myself to AC Valhalla Complete Edition for £35 on the current psn sale (70% off). Although I have 100% completed the base game on physical I had none of the DLC and I fancy another playthrough from scratch including all the extra content before Mirage releases.

In other news Red Dead Redemption 2 is getting a ps5 update in the future - no details on dates or if it's free yet - but next time it's on sale it might be worth grabbing a copy cheap before it inevitably shoots up in price.
£35 whilst 70% off, the normal price seems bit crazy then.

Wow its £117 on steam, I think most expensive western game I ever seen.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I played Miles Morales but stopped part way through. Now thinking of grabbing Spiderman 2, you think it I need to have finished MM for story continuity? Also never played Spiderman remastered

Soldato
I played Miles Morales but stopped part way through. Now thinking of grabbing Spiderman 2, you think it I need to have finished MM for story continuity? Also never played Spiderman remastered
Since none of us have played 2 yet it’s impossible to say. There will be continuity though I am sure but I’ve stayed away from anything to do with it so I don’t really know. It only matters though if it matters to you! Sure it will be great regardless.

Soldato
Anyone know of a good deal going round for ps5? (Ideally with FC24)? Not fussed on digital or disc version cheapest possible!
You missed the boat, they had been £409 with FC24 for like 2 weeks up until last week. There could be a deal during BF to clear out the remaining ‘fat’ PS5’s.

Last edited:
Soldato
Person states they don't like a game, somehow it's their loss for not wanting to play a sequel to said game they don't enjoy. Sound logic there :)
You said "You doubt you'll play the game because of too much propaganda"
I say you're missing out on potentially the best game of the last few years because of stupid reasons.

You didn't say "....don't enjoy". Having never played the game you cannot say "I don't enjoy it".
Please don't try and reword your own reasons for not playing something and then attempt to make it look like I'm in the wrong. Your post quite clearly says why you won't play the game.

Soldato
You said "You doubt you'll play the game because of too much propaganda"
I say you're missing out on potentially the best game of the last few years because of stupid reasons.

You didn't say "....don't enjoy". Having never played the game you cannot say "I don't enjoy it".
Please don't try and reword your own reasons for not playing something and then attempt to make it look like I'm in the wrong. Your post quite clearly says why you won't play the game.

Think you got me confused with someone else lol.

Also I was referring to a quote you conveniently left out because you wanted to make it about something else.
Please don't omit content for your own reasons and make it look like someone else is in the wrong :)

Obviously it's possible you didn't see that one or make the connection so apologies if that is the case.

tried TLOU on PS4 and tbh I got really bored. Every level is the same thing. Enter area,stealth kill every zombie with the same animation hundreds of times. I was like meh,I've had enough. as for the second game,yh I'm staying well away from that.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Did the full Ubisoft+ catalogue ever make it to PlayStation, whereby you pay extra like EA Play? Or is it just the games they give you as part of PS+ Extra?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom