• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Didn’t know where to put this and didn’t want to make a new thread. Maybe it deserves one ? But taketwo have acquired gearbox. Could mean good things for borderlands ?

Soldato
Stellar blade demo is now live if anyone wants to give it a bash. Go to the stellar blade main version and find it there. Can’t see it in the demo section yet. Edit. Okay it’s there now.

16.168gb

Last edited:
Soldato
Completed stellar blade demo and am sold on it but was 99% sure I would be before I played it.

Combat is similar to a souls type game which I was expecting, it definitely takes some inspiration from Nier Automata but it's slower paced, and I can also see that bayonetta influence as well.

Game world seems interesting so far, and the general direction/environments had me exploring without feeling overwhelming, definitely the kind of thing that you'd get in say God of War in terms of rewarding inquisitiveness.

I don't see anything ground breaking here, but it feels like a solid/well put together game that I am personally looking forward to playing when it releases!

Soldato
I decided not to try, I feel like this type of game is better when it eases you into the new abilities and things, so I'll just resume my game when the official one launches. Gunning for big boss battles is never my usual goal, I prefer a good mix of regular level stuff and boss battles.

I wouldn't mind going through the demo again and gaining some more SP to spend, but I think it's new game only which presumably starts you from scratch again.

Back
Top Bottom