**** The Official Pocophone F1 Thread ****

Soldato
So a few days ago I got an update to Android 10 for this and since then it's destroyed the battery life on my phone. It used to last all day but now dies around 3pm with similar usage patterns. I've been saying this for years as its happened to my previous phones too that phone manufactures deliberately do this kind of a thing in an attempt to get you to buy a newer phone.

Associate
Funny it's not just me. I got a p30 and I felt like I noticed the difference too.

So a few days ago I got an update to Android 10 for this and since then it's destroyed the battery life on my phone. It used to last all day but now dies around 3pm with similar usage patterns. I've been saying this for years as its happened to my previous phones too that phone manufactures deliberately do this kind of a thing in an attempt to get you to buy a newer phone.

Soldato
Haven't noticed any screen problems with mine, nor worse battery since updating to Android 10.

I can't get my POCO theme back though - the status icons stay the same as Classic despite the wallpaper and other icons changing.

Soldato
I agree but sometimes this can also cause issues with boot loops.

I find flashing with miflash is best option.

Never heard of that.

If I ever have a problem I'll give that a go but so far everything is running sweet and it's easy 18 months old. (I'll check shortly)

October/November I got it. So not quite 18 months but if I'm honest if this phone broke I would happily get another.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom