**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
If you like to compare Exynos vs Sd (minimal in real life situations) also think about how long it has taken for the SD to get the improved night mode on the Note 9 camera

Soldato
Just need to remember that US prices are essentially ex vat. Sales tax is added after the price seen.

May well still be cheaper as it often is but not by as much as it first seems

Soldato
To be fair, this does bring a new chipset with Exynos so be interesting to see how that performs.

Just the old 9820 on a new process. 2/3% difference at a guess. Apples new chipset a month away... and the new Snapdragon not far behind?
Paying top dollar for this device but will be a generation behind to fast for my money

Think next year will be a better year for me to upgrade with iPhone refresh and hopefully a Note without a hole.

Soldato
Just the old 9820 on a new process. 2/3% difference at a guess. Apples new chipset a month away... and the new Snapdragon not far behind?
Paying top dollar for this device but will be a generation behind to fast for my money

Think next year will be a better year for me to upgrade with iPhone refresh and hopefully a Note without a hole.

Performance I imagine will be marginal but wonder how battery life will fare. 9820 still seems to be underperforming in that department, as much as I love my S10e I seem to have massive battery drain problems on LTE.

After trying all the usual fixes, closest I came to finding a solution is a huge thread on Samsung forum with a lot of Exynos users having the same problem.

Soldato
My XPS13 has a 45w USBC charger so I will use that if I ever need it. I prefer a slow charge overnight though rather than hammering all the pixies into the battery as hard as possible as a daily charge.
Depends on which standard the 45w is using. If its PD then you're dell charger should work.

Soldato
But aren't the speeds capped? Pretty sure Vodaphone has a 2mb speed cap on the £20 unlimited deal.
Yeah they are capped until you take higher tier £26 gives you 10Mbps - £30 is fasted available speeds
That seems slow

I just did a speed test on my note 9 using mobile data and I got 54Mbps down & 16Mbps up

PNiTZDn.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
That seems slow

I just did a speed test on my note 9 using mobile data and I got 54Mbps down & 16Mbps up

PNiTZDn.jpg

Vs what? They're all unlimited at different speeds so it's a different idea. So what's your data cap/cost on your note 9?

Still thinking £30 unlimited everything full speed everything isn't bad for sim only!

Soldato
Vs what? They're all unlimited at different speeds so it's a different idea. So what's your data cap/cost on your note 9?

Still thinking £30 unlimited everything full speed everything isn't bad for sim only!
If I remember right I pay £30 p/m for 30GB (but it maybe 50gb p/m as I can't remember now :o)

Soldato
If I remember right I pay £30 p/m for 30GB (but it maybe 50gb p/m as I can't remember now :o)
So those are the old plans where you get unlimited speeds but capped data?

This phones got me thinking of which 5g provider I want to go with now too since my current sim only with o2 ends in September.

Soldato
Well unless you live in London, pick a provider for 5G service that will actually reach your city or places where you're likely to be using your data the most.

Back
Top Bottom