**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
I'm unsure whether to get this, coming from a note 8. The phone isn't grabbing me like others used to do, plus it's basically a carbon copy of the S10. The lack of free accessories is poor as well, I can't recall that last time I never got something for free.

I'm seriously considering holding out for another couple of months until the S11 comes out, which should be a big step up if the recent leaks are anything to go by.

Soldato
I'm seriously considering holding out for another couple of months until the S11 comes out, which should be a big step up if the recent leaks are anything to go by.

The S11 isn't due until March, so it's a way off yet, but the early rumours are quite interesting like you say. If you wait, I'm sure you'll be able to pick up the Note 10+ on Black Friday for several hundred pounds less, given how quickly the previous models have been discounted.

Soldato
I just had a butchers on Vodafone and see they are offering £335 plus £100 credit for the S10e. Not a bad deal considering Samsung aren't even offering trade ins for the S10 line. Only downside is the tariffs on offer are rubbish.

Soldato
About to hit buy from "www.mobiles.co.uk" (deal below), any compelling reason not to use these or better deals about?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G (256GB Aura Glow)
24 month contract
Free delivery
14 day returns policy
  • 20GBof data
  • Unlimitedminutes
  • Unlimitedtexts
  • £33.00per month
  • £440.00 upfront cost
  • Total: £1,232.00
Cheers

Soldato
About to hit buy from "www.mobiles.co.uk" (deal below), any compelling reason not to use these or better deals about?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G (256GB Aura Glow)
24 month contract
Free delivery
14 day returns policy
  • 20GBof data
  • Unlimitedminutes
  • Unlimitedtexts
  • £33.00per month
  • £440.00 upfront cost
  • Total: £1,232.00
Cheers
Maybe it me but I can't even find the note 10 plus 5G listed anywhere on that website :confused:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Finally going to change from my Note 4 :D :D killer phone, lasted me longer than I've been married hah!

Got the 10+ 5G 512GB in black on preorder with currys business and hoping to pick it up Friday if the fella wasn't just BS'ing me.

Buzzing :)

Edit: change from @doodah 's Note 4 actually as mine stopped charging a few months back. :D

Caporegime
Minors man :), for some reason I have Nick's as my backup whilst you've got mine :D.

Annoyingly his IR blaster is broken (use it as a remote trigger for my DSLR).

Man of Honour
OP
Back
Top Bottom